Bounty Hunters Talk Back Bounty Hunters Talk Back

wooooooooooooooooooooow

p e r f e c t

HOW MANY DAYS DID THIS HEAVEN TAKE YOU ???

Windows Noises Windows Noises

YIPPPPEEEE

way tooo coooool!!!
absolutely original

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

great in all sections

that was even better than the main movie ... you just thought for everything guys eh? Intearactivity, humor, sound, graphics ... an all in all awsome movie. Keep the good work coming!

~ The Bird ~ ~ The Bird ~

yay lovely

mwahahaha... awsome work mate. Really lovely. Keep the good things up.

Pi Clock's Confession Pi Clock's Confession

hmmm not bad

You've certainly got some style in the way you draw and animate, but I'd also pay attention to the storytelling. Better luck next time!

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

ohhhhhhhhhhhh my gooooooooooooooood

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM MMMME
My god, you're really great. I've seen some of the most delicious movies in here, but god this one crushes them all. Not just god animations and graphics, but also what a story line, and screenplay. EVERYTHING GREAT. Please maku more movies, I really admire you (I hope some day I'll be as good as 1/10 th of you)

:::SADtm::: :::SADtm:::

yikes!!

I really like this movie... you've really got style. And uhh fu*k all the others who posted comments about the song... who goddamn cares if the song is copied or less. The song (lyrics) matched the movie and that's what counts. I'm already waiting for episode 2. You got all my 5. Keep the good things up mate.

2 thumbs up for your first try!

-True North- -True North-

awsome

really great work. we want more'!

Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1) Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1)

I'm a fucking freak

oh my goooooood. impressive. i guess you already work on those kinda things. keep those fucking awsome thing up mate. really well done. i'd give u an oscar for this movie.

The Portal The Portal

WOOOOOOOOOOW

Best flash movie I've ever seen, honestly!